- 541
Probably we'll want
说不定你们明天晚上
- 542
something healthier tomorrow night, though.
就想吃些健康点的食物了
- 543
I'm thinking about chicken Saltimbocca.
我打算做些煎鸡肉卷
- 544
I want a divorcee.
我们离婚吧
- 545
I just can't live in this...
我实在不能忍受
- 546
...this detergent commercial anymore
这种毫无瑕疵的生活
- 547
The salad bar's right over there. Help yourself.
沙拉台就在那边 请随便享用
- 548
Thank you.
谢谢
- 549
Um, I think I'll go get your salad for you.
我去帮你拿些沙拉
- 550
Bree Van De Kamp.
布里·范德坎普
- 551
Oh. Hello, Mrs. Huber.
你好 胡博太太
- 552
We didn't get a chance to talk at
在玛丽·艾莉丝的追思会上
- 553
Mary Alice's wake. How are you doing?
我们都没有好好聊过 最近怎么样
- 554
Bree longed to share the truth about
布里很想和她分享
- 555
her husband's painful betrayal,
丈夫背叛了自己的事
- 556
but sadly for Bree,
悲哀的是
- 557
admitting defeat was not an option.
布里绝不会承认自己是失败者
- 558
Great. Everything is just great.
很好 一切都很好
- 559
Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing.
我给你的沙拉浇了蜂蜜黄芥末酱
- 560
The ranch looked just a little bit suspect.
看起来很田园