- 561
Are we going to talk about what I said?
能继续刚才的谈话吗
- 562
If you think I'm going to discuss the dissolution
我才不会在这个用"美眉"和"帅哥"
- 563
of my marriage in a place
作为洗手间标示的地方
- 564
where the restrooms are labeled "chicks" and "dudes,",
讨论我们的婚姻问题
- 565
you're out of your mind.
你疯了吧
- 566
What's in this?
这里面有什么
- 567
What do you mean, what's in this? It's salad.
还能是什么 沙拉啊
- 568
With... with onions.
里面有洋葱
- 569
What?
什么
- 570
You put onions in my salad.
你在里面放了洋葱
- 571
No, I didn't.
我没有
- 572
Oh, wait.
怎么会这样
- 573
The sound that awakened my son was
惊醒我儿子的声音
- 574
something he'd heard only once before.
在他还很小的时候
- 575
Many years ago when he was quite young.
听到过一次
- 576
But he recognized it instantly.
但他马上就明白了
- 577
It was the sound of a family secret.
这声音是我们家的秘密
- 578
Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane
葬礼过去七天后
- 579
finally returned to normal.
紫藤郡人的生活重归正常
- 580
Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.
对于我的某些朋友来说 生活并不尽如人意