- 21
Because I don't want to wake up one morning,
因为我可不想某天醒来
- 22
With a sudden urge to blow my brains out.
想把自己的脑袋打爆
- 23
After I died,
我死了以后
- 24
I began to surrender the parts of
我开始放弃那些
- 25
myself that were no longer necessary.
对我来说已经不再重要的东西
- 26
My desires, beliefs, ambitions, doubts --
欲望 信念 抱负 猜疑
- 27
every trace of my humanity was discarded.
我的七情六欲都已不复存在
- 28
I discovered when moving through eternity,
当我迈入永生的瞬间
- 29
it helps to travel lightly.
我发现我变得轻松多了
- 30
In fact, I held on to only one thing
但是 我依然保有一样东西
- 31
my memory.
那就是我的记忆
- 32
It's astonishing to look back on the world I left behind
当我回头看身后的世界
- 33
I remember it all --
真是令人吃惊
- 34
every single detail.
每个细节都历历在目
- 35
Like my friend Bree Van de Kamp.
比如我的朋友布里·范德坎普
- 36
I remember the easy confidence of her smile,
我还记得她自信的微笑
- 37
the gentle elegance of her hands,
优雅的手势
- 38
the refined warmth of her voice.
亲和的语气
- 39
But what I remember most about Bree
但最难忘的
- 40
Rex, wasn't that lovely --
雷克斯 晚餐很棒吧