- 621
and I got distracted. It was a mistake.
我走神了 是我不小心而已
- 622
Since when do you make mistakes?
你怎么会有疏忽的时候
- 623
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
- 624
It means I'm sick of you being
你永远都让事情保持完美
- 625
so damn perfect all the time.
这让我无法忍受
- 626
I'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't move.
我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟
- 627
I'm sick of you making our bed in the
我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间
- 628
morning before I've used the bathroom.
你就已经把床铺好了
- 629
You're this plastic suburban housewife,
你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇
- 630
with her pearls and spatula,
戴着珍珠项链 拿着刮铲
- 631
who says things like "we owe the Hendersons a dinner.",
嘴里说着 "我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭"
- 632
Where's the woman I fell in love with...
我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了
- 633
...Who used to burn the toast and
那个会把面包烤焦
- 634
drink milk out of the carton?
喝纸盒牛奶的女人
- 635
and laugh.
会放声大笑的女人
- 636
I need her.
我想念她了
- 637
Not this cold, perfect thing you've become.
而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的
- 638
These need water.
这花该换水了
- 639
Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes,
布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟
- 640
but her husband never knew.
但她丈夫不知道