- 721
Life was suddenly full of... possibilities.
她的生活又充满了无限可能
- 722
Not to mention a few unexpected surprises.
更别说一些意外的"惊喜"了
- 723
Hello.
喂
- 724
It's me.
是我
- 725
Have anything yet?
有消息了吗
- 726
No, nothing yet.
还没有
- 727
But don't worry. I'm definitely getting closer.
不过别着急 我快要得手了
- 728
I brought some champagne.
我带了些香槟
- 729
I thought we should have a toast.
我觉得我们应该喝一杯
- 730
The next day my friends came together
第二天 我的朋友们一起过来
- 731
to pack away my clothes,
把我的衣服 私人物品
- 732
my personal belongings and what was left of my life.
还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走
- 733
All right, ladies, lift 'em up.
好了 姑娘们 举杯吧
- 734
To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor.
敬玛丽·艾莉丝 好朋友 好邻居
- 735
Wherever you are, we hope you've found peace.
无论你身在何处 愿你能寻得平静
- 736
To Mary Alice.
敬玛丽·艾莉丝
- 737
To Mary Alice.
敬玛丽·艾莉丝
- 738
Let's get this show on the road.
好好整理一下吧
- 739
You guys, check out Mary Alice's clothes.
你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服
- 740
Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six.
八号的 她一直说她穿六号