- 2
She was his wife.
她是他妻子
- 3
He deserves to have all the facts.
他有权知道事情的真相
- 4
She abandoned her husband and her
但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子
- 5
son and I'll never forgive her.
我永远不会原谅她
- 6
It's the age-old question,
又回到老问题上了
- 7
how much do we want to know about our neighbors?
我们到底有多想知道邻居的秘密
- 8
You gonna cancel the meeting with the divorce lawyer.
请你取消和离婚律师的见面
- 9
We'll find a marriage councilor.
我们去找个婚姻顾问
- 10
I'm Mike Deifino.
我是麦克·德尔非诺
- 11
Susan Mayer. I live across the street.
我是苏珊·梅尔 我住对面
- 12
If you wanna dating him,
想跟他约会
- 13
you're gonna have to ask him out.
得主动约他
- 14
I keep hoping he'll ask me out.
我一直希望他能来约我
- 15
I really hate the way you talk to me.
我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
- 16
I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace,
我讨厌花一万五千块买条钻石项链
- 17
but I'm learning to deal with it.
但是我学着接受了
- 18
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
- 19
I do.
当然
- 20
So then why are we here? Why are we doing this?
那我们为什么还在这偷情