- 221
Just pick up the stupid can.
你就捡一下那该死的罐头吧
- 222
No.
我偏不
- 223
I can pick it up.
我来捡吧
- 224
Honey, stay out of this.
宝贝 你别管
- 225
Fine.
很好
- 226
This is so typical.
你总是这样
- 227
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that petulant, too?
真抱歉 我又无理取闹了
- 228
You know what? You can pick up the damn can yourself.
听着 你自己去捡这该死的罐头吧
- 229
Yeah, well, you just go to hell.
去死吧你
- 230
You want me to pick it up?
需要我帮忙捡吗
- 231
Mrs. Warmington said she looked for
沃明顿太太说她
- 232
mom's obituary and couldn't find it.
没找到妈妈的讣告
- 233
Did you put one in?
你发了吗
- 234
I've had other things on my mind, Zack.
扎克 我有很多事要忙
- 235
But how could you not do that?
你怎么能连讣告都不发
- 236
People are going to think we didn't care about her.
别人会以为我们不在乎她
- 237
I doubt people will give it much thought.
我不觉得别人会太在意这事
- 238
Don't worry about it.
别担心
- 239
You never talk about her.
你都没谈起过她
- 240
She hasn't even been dead a month,
她去世不到一个月