- 101
That would be the 16th. Good for everyone?
16号 大家都有空吗
- 102
Works for me. Should we all make something?
我没问题 我们都做点什么呢
- 103
Oh, no. This is my party.
不必了 交给我就行
- 104
I've been wanting to have everyone over for years.
我一直期盼能邀请大家来我家
- 105
I'm so happy we're finally doing this.
我很高兴 这个想法终于快实现了
- 106
It's gonna be so much fun.
肯定会很有趣
- 107
I know. Her dinner.
我知道 她的晚宴
- 108
How could we have all forgotten about this?
我们怎么把这事儿都给忘了
- 109
We didn't exactly forget, it's just usually
我们其实没忘 只是通常
- 110
when the hostess dies the party's off.
如果女主人死了 宴会就自动取消了
- 111
Lynette
勒奈特
- 112
I'm not being flip. I'm just pointing out a reality.
不是我无礼 我只是说事实
- 113
Mary Alice was so excited about it.
玛丽·艾莉丝很期待这次聚会
- 114
It's so sad.
真是不幸
- 115
I think we should go through with it.
我们来帮她办吧
- 116
Really? Wouldn't that be in poor taste?
你确定 这样未免不太合适吧
- 117
No. It's sort of a way to honor Mary Alice.
这也是一个纪念玛丽·艾莉丝的方式
- 118
It was so important to her
这个宴会对她来说很重要
- 119
We could all use a fun night.
我们也可以放松下
- 120
Well, good, because I have some new flour
那正好 我购买了新面粉