- 181
Well, given that we're hosting it, I'd say so.
鉴于由我承办 我不得不说 是的
- 182
By the way, you won't be drinking at this party.
补充一下 你在晚宴上不能喝酒
- 183
Why is that?
为什么
- 184
Because when you drink, you get chatty.
因为你一喝酒 话就多
- 185
No one needs to know that we're seeing Dr. Goldfine.
我们的婚姻咨询没必要让别人知道
- 186
You know, if you spent half as much time working
你知道吗 如果你能把一半掩盖问题的时间
- 187
on our problems as you do covering them --
来解决问题 那...
- 188
Not a drop.
不可能
- 189
You know, this -- this is ridiculous.
这太可笑了
- 190
And this whole thing about us taking tennis lessons?
说我们是去上网球课
- 191
Well, the nurses at your office may start wondering
你诊所的护士已经开始好奇
- 192
why you're disappearing three times a week.
为什么你一周内失踪了三回
- 193
Tennis lessons are a plausible alibi.
上网球课是个可信的托辞
- 194
All right so, these tennis lessons we're taking --
那么 我们的网球课
- 195
how are we doing?
进展如何
- 196
My backhand's improving immensely,
我的反手有明显进步
- 197
but you're still having problems with your serve.
但你的发球还存在很大问题
- 198
Of course.
好吧
- 199
A dinner party?
晚宴
- 200
It's tomorrow night, so if you could
明天晚上举行 所以你能否