- 281
Son of a -
哇靠
- 282
It's a business meeting.
这是个商务会议
- 283
It's a frat party.
明显是狐朋狗友大碰头
- 284
Regional manager, corporate manager, head of sales.
地区经理 公司经理 销售主管
- 285
Margarita, cigar, sombrero.
美酒 雪茄 宽边帽
- 286
Honey, what do you want me to do, sit around
亲爱的 那你想我怎么样
- 287
the hotel the whole time watching cable?
整天呆坐在酒店里看电视
- 288
No. But when I say,
不 但当我说
- 289
"we've been invited to a party,"
我们去晚宴吧
- 290
Don't whine about your exhausting 60-hour week.
别老拿你一周工作60小时敷衍我
- 291
Put on your dancin' shoes and take the
穿好你的舞鞋
- 292
mother of your children out for a good time.
带着我一起共度美好时光
- 293
Fine. You know what? You're right.
好吧 你说的没错
- 294
Let's go to that party.
我们去参加晚宴吧
- 295
I can't. I already canceled the sitter.
不行啊 我都让保姆别来了
- 296
Okay, well, we'll throw the next one.
那就我们来办下一次聚会
- 297
Throw a dinner party?
办一次晚宴
- 298
I don't even have time to wash my face.
我都没时间洗脸
- 299
No, you know what?
这样吧
- 300
I'm going to go to this one.
这次我会去