- 481
Um, okay.
好吧
- 482
Here's the thing, Karl --
是这样的 卡尔
- 483
I was thinking about what happened
我一直在想发生过什么
- 484
in the driveway yesterday,
在昨天回家的路上
- 485
and I-I just don't want to --
我并不想
- 486
I don't want to live like that.
要那样的生活
- 487
I don't want to be that kind of person,
我不想变成那种人
- 488
and I just thought if the two of us,
我只是想 如果我们两个
- 489
you know, if we had a nice, calm --
能够温和的 平静的
- 490
I need an apology, Karl.
我需要一个道歉 卡尔
- 491
A what?
一个什么
- 492
An apology for the way you ended our marriage.
一个道歉 你就那样结束了我们的婚姻
- 493
You never took any responsibility for your behavior.
你从来不为你的行为负责
- 494
I don't know what to say, Susan.
我不知道该说什么 苏珊
- 495
The heart wants what it wants.
我想得到自己想要的东西
- 496
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
- 497
I fell in love.
我恋爱了
- 498
While you were married to someone else.
当你有家室的时候
- 499
The heart wants what it wants.
我的身心不受控制
- 500
Yeah, well, my heart wants to hurt you,
我很想伤害你