- 501
But I can control myself.
但是我能控制我自己
- 502
I-I don't want to go back to that ugly place, really,
我不想无休止地争论这个问题
- 503
and if you do, I suggest that you get some help.
如果你还想 我建议你去寻求帮助
- 504
You know what?
你知道吗
- 505
I don't need an apology.
我不需要道歉
- 506
I don't need anything from you.
我不需要你的任何东西
- 507
You're humiliating yourself.
你在自取其辱
- 508
No, you're the one who's been humiliated, Karl.
你才是那个自取其辱的人 卡尔
- 509
Why don't you see that?
你为什么就视而不见呢
- 510
You walked out on your family.
你抛弃了你的家庭
- 511
People think you're scum, not me,
大家都觉得你是人渣 而不是我
- 512
so worry about yourself. I'm okay with me.
我没问题 我担心的是你
- 513
I can walk down the street and hold my head high.
我可以挺胸抬头地走在大街上
- 514
As the sun slowly settled on Wisteria Lane,
紫藤郡的太阳慢慢下山了
- 515
an unsettled Susan racked her brain
还没有着落的苏珊想尽了办法
- 516
to find a way into her own house.
如何进家门
- 517
Lying naked in her shrubs,
赤裸着躺在了她家的灌木丛中
- 518
it occurred to Susan this could be the
对于苏珊来说这可能是
- 519
most humiliating moment of her life.
一生中最丢脸的事
- 520
Susan?
苏珊