- 541
but I'm nowhere near ready to laugh about it,
但是我还没有准备好把这当笑话来说
- 542
so please, no jokes.
所以 拜托 不要开玩笑
- 543
Hey, where have you two been?
你们两个去哪里了
- 544
Uh, Susan had a problem finding something to wear.
苏珊找不到衣服穿
- 545
Oh, is that the kind of thing you meant?
你说的是这意思吧
- 546
Pretty much.
差不多
- 547
The kids are bouncing off the walls? Huh.
孩子们不停地在墙上弹来弹去吗
- 548
Well, I'm sure you can figure a way to put them to bed, Tom.
汤姆 我想你有办法让他们去睡觉的
- 549
I mean, for god sakes, Tom, they're just kids.
拜托 汤姆 他们只是些孩子
- 550
Hey. Are you okay?
你还好吗
- 551
Yes, I-I went jogging today,
是的 今天我去慢跑了
- 552
and I think I just pushed myself too hard.
我觉得我太急于求成了
- 553
Oh, you're probably not wearing the right shoes.
你也许是没有穿对鞋
- 554
Yea, that thought did cross my mind.
是的 我也是这么想的
- 555
So Gabrielle says that you and Bree are
加布丽尔说 你和布里
- 556
taking lessons three times a week.
一周上三次课
- 557
I'm actually thinking about playing again.
我也想有空重新开始练习
- 558
I mean, it's such great exercise.
网球真的有益身体健康
- 559
Mm. That it is.
是的
- 560
And my drop shot could use a serious tune-up.
我的扣球技术需要好好调整一下