- 601
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
- 602
No. We got perp walked down main street, USA.
没有 我们像罪犯一样走过美国小镇大街
- 603
Well, since we're doing true confessions,
好吧 既然大家都在自爆糗事
- 604
Carlos and I once broke a waterbed in Cancoon.
我和卡洛斯曾经在坎昆弄坏了一张水床
- 605
How'd you manage that?
你们是怎么做到的
- 606
Well, he used to have a thing for spiked heels.
有段时间他超喜欢细跟高跟鞋
- 607
I'd just like to make it clear -- she was wearing them.
我要声明一下 鞋穿在她的脚上
- 608
Rex cries after he ejaculates.
雷克斯每次射精之后都会嚎啕大哭
- 609
You think we left too early?
我们是不是走得太早了
- 610
I was thinking we left too late.
我倒是觉得走得太晚了
- 611
So is, uh, Rex gone for good?
雷克斯就这样一走了之吗
- 612
I don't know.
我也不知道
- 613
God, I hope not.
希望他还能回来
- 614
I mean, they've always been wound a little tight,
他们两个总是有些磕磕绊绊
- 615
but I've never seen them like that.
可这样的场面我还是第一次见到
- 616
Then again, who am I to judge?
不过话说回来 我哪有资格评论人家
- 617
You mean people who live in glass
你是说你们同病相怜
- 618
houses shouldn't throw soda cans?
因此不该相互嘲笑讥讽
- 619
Okay, you have got to know that I
你要知道 我只有在
- 620
only get that angry around Karl.
面对卡尔的时候才会仪态尽失