- 641
Okay, you know what? Drop the act.
一边去 你别装蒜了
- 642
I know you gave them cookies.
我知道你给他们饼干了
- 643
Oh. Who cracked, anyway?
是谁告的密
- 644
Porter.
波特
- 645
So how was your, uh, dinner party?
你的晚宴怎么样
- 646
Well, there was dinner, but it wasn't much of a party.
吃得倒是还好 不过不怎么开心
- 647
Uh-oh. What happened?
怎么了
- 648
I don't know.
我也搞不懂
- 649
Rex announced that he and Bree are in counseling.
雷克斯宣布他和布里在进行婚姻咨询
- 650
She retaliated with this whole revelation
她对他进行了报复
- 651
which I won't even go into now,
至于细节我就不想说了
- 652
and the bottom line is he stormed out.
总之最后他气得要死 离开了家
- 653
Clearly, there's trouble in paradise.
很明显 即使是完美之家也会遇到麻烦
- 654
Honestly, I'm not that surprised.
老实说 我并不怎么惊讶
- 655
Why not?
为什么
- 656
I don't know. I just never got the
我也说不好 不过我总是觉得
- 657
idea that they were really happy.
他们并不是真的幸福
- 658
Are we happy?
那我们幸福吗
- 659
Man, oh, man.
唉 老天啊
- 660
I keep seeing that look on Rex's face,
我一直在想雷克斯脸上的那个表情