- 41
I hesitate bringing this up, since you
我本来不想说的
- 42
got so ugly about it last time...
因为似乎你对此很敏感 可我认为...
- 43
They don't have attention deficit disorder,
他们没有多动症
- 44
and I won't drug my boys
我不会为了减轻你的工作负担
- 45
just to make your job easier.
而让我的孩子吃药
- 46
I'd rather change teachers.
我宁愿给他们换老师
- 47
The boys are in my class because I'm the
他们之所以在我的班级里
- 48
only teacher who can handle them.
因为这所学校只有我能对付他们
- 49
What if we separate the twins,
把双胞胎分开
- 50
put them in different classes?
放在不同的班级如何
- 51
They're much calmer when they're not bouncing off one another.
他们不待在一起就会安分许多
- 52
We can try that, but if it doesn't work,
我们不妨试试 如果还是不奏效
- 53
we may no longer be able to accommodate them.
我们只好让他们转学
- 54
It suddenly occurred to Lynette,
勒奈特发现
- 55
her label was about to change yet again.
在之后的几年
- 56
And for the next few years, she would be known as
她将多一个称谓
- 57
the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue.
那就是 蓝魔爪的妈妈
- 58
Desperate Housewives S01E04
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第四集
- 59
It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane.
紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹
- 60
A mysterious cassette tape had
因为在我朋友布里手上