- 681
Yeah. I got it.
听出来了
- 682
Obviously, if you've forgotten anything,
当然 如果你落下了什么东西
- 683
you can, um, come right back and get it.
你可以 马上回来拿
- 684
Well, I'll call you.
我会给你打电话的
- 685
Rex.
雷克斯
- 686
In college, when we first started dating,
上大学时 我们刚开始约会那段时光
- 687
people were so jealous of us.
大家是多么的嫉妒我们
- 688
We were the golden couple.
我们就是金童玉女
- 689
Everybody knew we were going to have this wonderful life.
每个人都相信我们会过得幸福美满
- 690
Why is this happening?
事情怎么会变成这样
- 691
Because you can't even let me pack my own suitcase.
因为你连收拾行李这种事都要管
- 692
All right, see ya. Have fun.
回见 过得开心
- 693
Where are you going?
你要去哪
- 694
Just a sec.
等会儿
- 695
Mom?
妈妈
- 696
Don't worry. I'm not packing heat.
放心吧 我不是去惹麻烦的
- 697
Hey, Brandy, would you scoot a little?
布兰迪 你能不能往里坐一点
- 698
Just scoot. Thank you.
一点点就好 谢啦
- 699
What are you doing?
你这是要干什么
- 700
I'll be quick.
很快就说完